16. Where the Sidewalk Ends Part 3 and Oh, the Places You'll Go
por Victor - 3 de Novembro de 2020
Congratulations! This is the last assignment in the Basic 2 through Classic Children's Literature series. If you've read all the books, listened to all the audios, and conscientiously written each essay and studied your lessons, you have certainly made huge progress and are ready to enter your intermediate studies of English. You may want to ask your teacher to continue with the Intermediate 1 through Classic Children's Literature series, which will be very similar to this series, except that it will feature longer and more complex books.
1. Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein: (a) Jimmy Jet and His TV Set p. 28, (b) The Crocodile's Toothache, p. 66, (c) Melinda Mae, p. 154
2. Oh, the Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss
Jimmy Jet and His TV Set
Oh, the Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss | Subtitled
1. Write an essay to your child or any child about what they can expect will happen in their future.
2. Describe the personalities of Jimmy Jet, the dentist, the crocodile, and Melinda Mae and explain what each one of them did.